I am having a little break with on site painting work for a few days, so am trying to be productive. Now that Spring is here, the sun is finally out, it’s hard to chain myself to my desk, but I do have a few things that need to be done.
- My taxes are out of the way and the checks are written 🙁
- I just finished working on some Christmas card designs to submit to the Jimmy Fund. More on this later.
- I am doing a little design work for my friend Marc Bordet of Bordet Interiors. He needed a few ads done and I don’t like his current business card, so offered to redesign that for him. As a result of taking on these projects, it prompted me to clean up my computer and also fool around with a couple new programs.
- Filing. Does it ever end?
- Marketing. I’m putting together a pitch for some area closet organizing businesses. I think this might be a good niche market and I have some fun ideas for further customizing walk in closets and dressing rooms.
- Tonight I will attend the monthly dinner meeting for New England Women Business Owners, and will report more on that tomorrow.