A few days ago, I gave you a tour of a job I did in 2003. I was revisiting this condo to do a little repair work.
A crack had developed on this wall and my finish had blistered and cracked. Luckily, I had kept some good records from this job. The condo unit had been sold to someone new shortly after I completed the original work and my name and contact info were passed on to the new owner. The finish was done with LusterStone, which is very easy to repair.
Once the base paint was dry, it was easy to feather in the LusterStone with a small Japan Scraper.
Here’s a rare shot of me NOT wearing my painter’s overalls while I work! I knew this job would only take me an hour or less, and was off to do something non-paint related after, so I donned my apron instead! Of course, I did manage to get some of the Lusterstone on my sweater sleeve :-(, but it washed out.