Remember the Commercial Job I did in a few months ago, with the 2 story striped foyer, the Lounge and the WiFi Library? Well… a little problem with the WiFi Library… The counters were installed at the wrong height, so now they have finally decided to lower the counters to the correct height, so they are usable. As a result, my wall finish was damaged. Here is a pic of the WiFi Library when I first completed the job:
As you can see, those counters are pretty high!
I returned yesterday to find the walls were improperly prepped for me.
I had asked for the entire 2 walls to be re-base coated with the gold color paint. The painter only painted out the patched area where the counters were lowered. 🙁
It’s an 80 mile round trip drive for me to this job site, so not wanting to waste my time, I grabbed the can of paint I found in a closet and base coated the walls correctly. 🙂
It took 2 coats to cover. Today I returned and did the first layer of glazes. Tomorrow I will post the finished repair. It is much easier to repair your own work! 😉